The AIO 2 Sonic Weather Sensor is a complete, high performance weather sensor using Met One Instruments’ proven 2D sonic technology. This technology provides reference grade accuracy without moving parts and includes a built-in compass used for automatic magnetic north alignment of the wind sensor. The temperature and humidity elements are integrated into an IP65 sealed module with a quick disconnect for ease of calibration in the field. The pressure element is precisely calibrated, and temperature compensated for outstanding performance.
The AIO 2 will accept data from a tipping bucket rain gauge, a compatible solar radiation sensor (P/N 10718) or both.
The AIO 2 is designed for surface meteorological applications where accuracy and reliability matter.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
- Rugged all metal housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Compact 10cm Diameter
- Compass for Automatic Direction Alignment
- Compatible with our Comet Cloud Modem 2
- 10600 USB and power interface
- WeatherView software for real time weather display and data recording on a PC
- Universal mounting hardware
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the AIO 2 data record.
Enter your name and email address to receive a link to the PDF version of the Stevens Product Catalog. You will be subscribed to the Stevens Water newsletter (you can unsubscribe any time).
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.