360 series precipitation gauges are high quality, reliable instruments that measure rain and/or snow. The tipping bucket allows for accurate, repeatable measurements and low maintenance.
When a precise amount of precipitation is collected in one side of the bucket, gravity tips the assembly and activates a reed switch. A momentary electrical contact closure is provided for each increment of rainfall. The sample is discharged through the base of the gauge. The optional heating elements are thermostatically controlled to melt snow and ice and avoid evaporative loss.
- Self-emptying, dual-chambered tipping bucket
- Roller on roller pivots
- The funnel screen system prevents debris from clogging the gauge
- Anodized aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Bubble level & adjustable feet assure proper mounting
- Optional heating elements for frozen conditions
Enter your name and email address to receive a link to the PDF version of the Stevens Product Catalog. You will be subscribed to the Stevens Water newsletter (you can unsubscribe any time).
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.