The 010C Wind Speed Sensor provides accurate and detailed information on horizontal wind speed. The lightweight three-cup anemometer is used in virtually all applications where fast response and low starting threshold(s) are of paramount importance.
The 020C Wind Direction Sensor provides azimuth data for use in micrometeorological measurements related to operational studies and research. The lightweight airfoil vane is directly coupled to a single precision potentiometer. These sensors are especially useful when a low starting threshold, a high damping ratio, or a short delay distance is required.
Both wind speed and wind direction sensors are used in environments ranging from Antarctic cold to arid desert heat. The 01OC, 010C-1, and 020C instruments meet U.S. EPA and NRC performance specifications for critical regulatory, research or scientific measurement applications.
- Low starting threshold
- Internal heater for long bearing life
- Low profile to minimize “sensor turbulence”
- High damping ratio
- Short delay distance
- Quick-disconnect connector
- Field-replaceable electronic components
- Ingress Protection Level 65 (IP65)
The 010C and 020C are made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum components and are functionally more reliable than any other sensors of their kind:
- Built-in electrical field surge protection greatly reduces problems associated with static fields, near-miss lightning hits, and poor grounding systems
- Inclusion of Met One Instruments’ internal heater (AC use only) provides positive clean aspiration through the bearings, greatly increasing their life
- Optional, external de-icing heater sleeve for applications where freezing rain, ice, and low wind speeds may be encountered
Enter your name and email address to receive a link to the PDF version of the Stevens Product Catalog. You will be subscribed to the Stevens Water newsletter (you can unsubscribe any time).
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.