SD card slot (all data is backed up here before being transmitted)
Sensor interface module (connect either the mini sensor interface module or large sensor interface module)
eTracker is the gateway between sensors and the cloud. Data communication and IT infrastructure are merged under one user interface experience. eTracker was designed from the ground up to embrace the current and future trends of cloud-based remote data acquisition and the “Internet of Things” (IoT) revolution. This paradigm shift centralizes all the historically isolated processes of remote configuration, programming, logging, and telemetry. Configuration, logging, data processing and analysis is now done in the cloud, eliminating time and cost in programming and maintaining expensive, complex data loggers and communication devices at each remote location.
- Direct Internet compliant data stream using HTTP.
- Sensor measurements stored on easily-accessible SD card.
- Cloud logging: all sensor data is forwarded to the cloud for processing, logging, retrieval and resulting action.
- Optional sensor interface with ports: 4 analog, 4 pulse, SDI-12 (up to 62 SDI-12 sensors).
- Intelligent data management, data buffering, and network verification to ensure successful transmission of critical data.
- Link sensors to the cloud: Sensor data is linked directly to the cloud-based Amazon service via the cellular network using HTTP.
- Unified data interface experience: Sensor configuration, data storage, custom algebraic equations, custom data formats and forwarding, control, analysis, alarm notifications (email, SMS), reporting and actions all done with one simple cloud-based user interface.
- Easy configuration: Configure with any device connected to the Internet via the cloud-based Stevens-Connect. No custom programming or scripts required.
- Security: Three user access levels for configuration, data management interface and visualization. Data is saved on SD card and in highly secure data centers.
- Connection verification: eTracker verifies connection with cell network and server connection before data is sent. If no connection is available or if data reception is not confirmed, data is saved and sent the next scheduled transmission.
- True cloud data service experience: Your data is sent directly and securely to the Amazon cloud- based service. No back-end database hosting or web server controlled by Stevens in which data flow takes a detour to the cloud.
- Data format flexibility: Optionally forward data in various formats for third party software platforms.
- Power control: Power cycle commands automatically initiated with the Stevens’ SOLO power management system.
- Direct data access options: Third-party programs can access data using REST API or HTTP post.
3 steps to set up your station in minutes.
Connect power source
*This step can be done anywhere, with any device.
Stevens’ MEASUREMENTS TO MIND strategy maximizes reliability of your remote monitoring network and makes it simple to connect your station directly to the cloud.
Analog and SDI-12 sensors are connected to the mini sensor module (pictured, larger version also available). eTracker is sensor-agnostic.
Data is automatically forwarded to the cloud for processing, logging, and retrieval, but it’s also stored locally for redundancy on a standard SD memory card.
Intelligent data management, data buffering, and network verification to ensure successful transmission of critical data.
Collected data is sent automatically to either Stevens-Connect or forwarded any other destination you specify. Because it’s a 2-way cellular connection, you can send configuration changes back down to eTracker or interact directly with connected SDI-12 sensors.
Interact with your system and your data from anywhere.
eTracker: Cellular Gateway to the Cloud
Most of our pre-packaged systems are built around eTracker. The reasons? Setup is simple, all configuration and programming is done on the web, you don’t need a data logger, and it works with any analog or SDI-12 sensors. Your data is backed up locally and automatically sent to the cloud-based destination of your choice.
Web-Based Station Management, Data Access and Data Processing
Access all current and historical data from any Internet-connected device, anytime.
|Data Storage||Removable 2 GB SD memory card (FAT 32)|
|Logging interval||1 second to 12 hours (sensor dependent)|
|Reporting interval||2 minutes to 12 hours|
|Cellular antenna||External SMA|
|Input voltage||10 to 18 VDC (reverse polarity protection)|
|Battery and RSSI (signal strength), internal diagnostic log file|
|Analog input||Up to 4 analog channels, single-ended
Input type: 2 wire, 0 –2.5 V or4 - 20 mA current loop (accessible DIP switch)
Sensor power: 24 VDC switched (under firmware control)
Analog to digital (0-2.5 VDC): 21-bit resolution
|Pulse input||Up to 4 channels1
Continuity or TTL: 0 V to 2.2 V - 5 V
Maximum rate: 10 pulses per second
|SDI-12 Input||Number of sensors: up to 62 sensors
Sensor power: 12 VDC switched, during measurement
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F).|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 85°C (SIM Card selection may limit this range for GSM version)|
|Lightning protection||AC transient voltage suppressor (TVS) on each sensor port input|
|Dimensions (H x L x W)||1 3/8” (3.5 cm) x 5 1/8” (13 cm) x 3 3/4” (9.7 cm)|
|Weight||10.78 oz (305.6 g)|
|Sensor module interface||30-pin connector|
|Power cable with flying leads, dipole dual-band cellular 800/1900 MHz antenna.|
1 Sensor capacity is driven by the power model for your system. Sensor power consumption profile in combination with high transmission and logging intervals may require larger solar panels.
Enter your name and email address to receive a link to the PDF version of the Stevens Product Catalog. You will be subscribed to the Stevens Water newsletter (you can unsubscribe any time).
Shop Online / Inquire
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.