Met One 380
Tipping bucket rain gauge (12")
Part # 90008
The Met One 380 series rain gauge with a 12 inch catch provides accurate precipitation measurement in remote or otherwise unattended locations. Accurate to ±0.5% (1.0% during high precipitation events), the unit is constructed out of corrosion-resistant materials and features a Teflon-coated bucket catch to help ensure a long service life. It exceeds EPA specifications for precipitation monitoring.
- Self-emptying, dual chambered tipping bucket
- Jeweled bearings reduce wear and friction
- Funnel screen system prevents debris from clogging gauge
- Stainless steel, Teflon-coated bucket
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Bubble level & adjustable feet assure proper mounting
What's the Easiest and Quickest Way to Start Collecting Data and Access it Anywhere?
The Answer's in the Cloud.
eTracker is a cellular modem and "virtual" cloud-based data logger in one (meaning you don't need to install a separate data logger). Simply connect your sensor and a power source to eTracker and you're done. Configure (or reconfigure) anytime from any Internet-connected device, and use Stevens-Connect to retrieve your data, or forward it to your favorite software system.