Efficient access to remote data anytime, anywhere.
A cloud-based interface to configure hardware, visualize data, analyze measurements, manage alarms, calculations, and data routing.
Stevens-Connect manages the remote eTracker hardware and data from multiple locations. It reduces the need for localized data management software and data collection hardware.
- Immediate access to data, anywhere, any device.
- Reduced IT requirements: no need for upgrades, transfer to other PCs, uptime maintenance, security.
- No desktop software or mobile apps to install or reinstall.
- Easily scalable: add additional station data collection when needed. Access data from any number of computers, even simultaneously.
Data & configuration anywhere. No dedicated app required.
- Configure data to be automatically routed to 3rd-party systems like Aqaurius or WISKI and reformatted for easy ingestion.
- Ability to set up simple to custom math functions using any of the sensor measurements as variables and display the resulting calculate data as separate graphs and data tables.
- Configure remote eTracker hardware, regardless of whether eTracker is on or connected.
- Data gateways that can be used include cellular, satellite, Ethernet and others.
- Scalable for any data acquisition requirement or number of sites.
- Data output available in an XML, Excel, .CSV, and many other popular data formats.
- Automatic alerts and custom alarm conditions can be sent via email, SMS, or voice message.
- Custom calculations such as: min/max average, evapotranspiration, flow, and conversion of raw data.
- Data is backed up and maintained at our secure data center (provided by Amazon).
- All data is archived for as long as you maintain a subscription, and can be downloaded for storage at your own location at any time.
- Operates as a primary and/or backup data management system.
- Account-controlled authentication by username and password available.
- REST API
Drag-and-drop Customizable Dashboard
Customizable dashboard lets each user configure what at-a-glance data to show and how. Drag-and-drop widgets, place them where you want and stretch to resize. Choose high-visibility single data values, line graphs, bar charts, fuel-gauge style graphs, 360° directional graphs and more, for any parameter your station is measuring.
Perform simple to complex math functions using any sensor data as variables and display the resulting calculated data as graphs or tables.
Remotely Configure Hardware
Stevens-Connect provides a straightforward interface for configuring your remote eTracker hardware. Control all aspects of the station including logging and reporting intervals and all analog, pulse and SD-12 sensors. Make changes at any time, even if the station is in low-power (sleep) mode—all changes made will be synced to the remote station when it next transmits.
So rather than travel to the site to reconfigure, do it from anywhere there's an Internet connection. Rather than writing code or scripts, use a simple graphical interface. Rather than installing an app or other software and requiring a specific computer, do it with any Internet-enabled device (smartphone, tablet, Mac or PC).
Forward Data to Any 3rd-Party Software
Stevens-Connect is an easy to use and easily accessible reporting and analysis tool: Ideal for visualizing your remote data. However, if you prefer to use other software like Aquarius or WISKI, that's no problem: data can be automatically formatted and forwarded to your software, or you can choose to export the data to work with it in Microsoft Excel.